Beach Cities Tutoring offers summer tutoring for all age students including college level students.
Summer school provides students with the opportunity to earn course credit outside the normal school schedule. Whether that means catching up on some essential credits or just hoping to get ahead. However, since ?summer classes are condensed during the summer, more information is covered daily.
Here are some survival tips to make the most of your summer study time.
1) If you find yourself repeating a class during the summer, make sure to read over your old course notes before and during your summer study. You?ll be surprised how much more quickly the information sinks in when you cover it a second time.
2) Since classes are condensed make sure to take good notes.
3) The class will move quickly, so you don’t have time to put off any assignments. Get started on papers and reading assignments as soon as you know about them.
4) It can be more difficult to get sleep at night during the summer months due to longer daylight and more heat but try to establish a steady bedtime routine and go to bed at the same time on weeknights
5) Good attendance is critical in accelerated programs like summer school terms. Missing a single day of summer school can be the same as missing two straight weeks of regular school! Don?t miss any classes (if possible) and be extra careful to?arrive on time to class.