Just in time for finals and AP Exams! Here are some apps that will limit your procrastination and improve your time management and study strategies
- http://www.pomodorotechnique.com – this is an online timer to help you with focused study sessions.
- Stayfocusd for Google Chrome
- LeechBlock for Firefox: https://www.addons.mozilla.org/e-us/firefox/addon/leechblock
- MeeTimer for firefox tracks and logs where you spend your time online.?https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firebox/addon/meetimer/
- 43 Things- goal setting site http://www.43things.com
- StickK- goal setting site http://www.stickk.com
- Coffitivity- modest background noise similar to a coffee shop. http://coffitivity.com/
Planning and Flash Card Apps
- 30/30- combines timers with a task list. http://3030.binaryhammer.com
- Studyblue- combines flash cards and notes with text messages when its time to study again. http:///www.studyblue.com
- Evernote- one of my personal favorites; very poplar for noting task lists and random pieces of information. http://evernote.com
- Anki- http://akisrs.net one of the best pure flash card systems with excellent spaces repetition algorithm.
- Quizlet.com- allows you to input your own flashcards. http://www.quizlet.com
- Google Calendar- can help you organize your study schedule.