So not that tutoring over break is a bad idea, especially with finals around the corner, but in case you want to take advantage of some fun and relaxation, here are some great ideas for fun things to do with your family in LA.
1. Go ice skating. There are various outdoor rinks for the holidays in Santa Monica and Downtown LA.
2. Stay warm and cozy indoors at one of these?music classes for kids.
3. Visit the LA zoo!
4. Indoor rock climbing at Hanger 18 on Rosecrans or Adventureplex in Manhattan Beach on Marine Ave.
5. ?Find out where food comes from!? Take a?tour of one of these food factories?to get the scoop.
6. Visit an engaging kid?s museum such as Zimmer?s Children?s Museum in Miracle Mile, La Brea Tarpits, California Science Center in Exposition Park, or Peterson Automotive Museum in Miracle Mile.
7. Listen to some family music at the Grammy Museum downtown.
8. Check out the Magic Castle Weekend Brunch.
9. Do some hiking in Malibu, Griffith Observatory, or Palos Verdes
10. Take some art classes galore if you want to get creative and stay indoors.