I know it’s hard for most high school and middle school students to think about being productive during winter break, but here are some ideas to get a great start for the New Year.
1) Make sure you have the proper school supplies. Restock on things you need and label binders/folders.
2) Clean out your binders and folders and organize them so you can make study guides for finals.
3) Throw out materials you may not need.
4) Take notes and do pre-reading for upcoming chapters.
5) Get plenty of rest so you are ready for the new semester.
6) Create a priority list and goals for the rest of the school year.
7) Identify areas in which you struggle to ask for more help from the teacher or tutor.
8) Start on projects that are due after break so you don’t feel rushed and stressed when all the work starts to pile on.
9) Start on test prep – SAT, ACT, etc.
10) Have some fun:)!